This versatile and engaging task card set will challenge your students to learn the basics of ecosystems. Use this activity in your classroom for review, partner work, rotations/stations, and independent study. The QR codes allow students to self-check their answers.
LS2, PS3-1, LS1-1
- 28 Task Cards with QR Code Scannable Answers
- 4 QR Codes that link to informative videos
- Student Recording Sheets
- Teacher Answer Key
- Cover to be displayed at your science station/center
- You will need a QR Code reader for this set; there are many FREE apps available for Apple and Android devices.
- Sometimes QR codes become disabled. Should this happen please let me know by sending a QUESTION. I will fix the link and send out a revised product.
- This product cannot be edited.
Check out my other amazing products:
NGSS Aligned Ecosystems QR Code Task CardsNew Years SCOOTFebruary QR Code Read Aloud Listening CentersArctic QR Code Read Aloud Listening CentersSTEM QR Code Read Aloud Listening CentersJanuary QR Code Read Aloud Listening CentersBrilliant Back to School STEM ChallengesExcellent End of the Year STEM ChallengesAmazing April STEM ChallengesMarch Madness STEM ChallengesSpooky STEM ChallengesFabulous February STEM ChallengesWhimsical Winter STEM Challenges100th Day STEM ChallengesCreative Christmas STEM ChallengesThoughtful Thanksgiving STEM Challenges
Please make sure to leave some GREAT feedback!
Please make sure to follow my store for freebies and updates
Follow me on Pinterest