Crosscutting Concepts are present in all fields of science. Prepare your students to interpret the Crosscutting Concepts in the classroom by using these resourceful activities. Students will be more proficient at identifying CAUSE & EFFECT by actually practicing it. These printables do just that--prepare students to grasp the CCCs in your lessons and make better 21st century scientists! In this product, the activities focus on:
- MATCH: Match each effect with its cause in a phenomenon.
- CLASSIFY: Choose between five different conditions of cause/effect relationships.
- CAUSE?: When given an effect, brainstorm a cause that could have taken place.
- EFFECT: When given a cause, brainstorm an effect that could take place.
- TECHNOLOGY: Research devices and how they are good models of cause/effect.
- SEQUENCE: When given a set of events, determine which came first.
- LANGUAGE: Useful vocabulary to use when describing cause/effect relationships.
After using this resource in your class, your students will be prepared to identify scientific patterns of the natural world effectively. Enjoy!