Crosscutting Concepts are present in all fields of science. Prepare your students to interpret the Crosscutting Concepts in the classroom by using these resourceful activities. Students will be more proficient at understanding the role of ENERGY & MATTER by actually practicing it. These printables do just that--prepare students to grasp the CCCs in your lessons and make better 21st century scientists! This product provides the following activities:
- MATCH a description with its correct type of energy.
- IDENTIFY the properties of matter and match them to their correct form.
- DESCRIBE a phenomenon by including the type of energy involved.
- CONCLUDE the results of energy flow in different types of systems
- ANALYZE the cycling of matter in the carbon cycle.
- DIAGRAM the energy and matter that flow in and out of the human body.
- COMPARE states of matter to temperature data from an investigation.
- DETERMINE the difference between weight, mass, and matter.
- REVIEW investigation results and understand how matter is conserved.
After using this resource in your class, your students will be prepared to describe the role of energy and matter in the natural world effectively. Enjoy!