PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Crosscutting Concepts are present in all fields of science. Prepare your students to interpret the Crosscutting Concepts in the classroom by using these resourceful activities. Students will be more proficient at recognizing SYSTEMS & SYSTEM MODELS by actually practicing it. These printables do just that--prepare students to grasp the CCCs in your lessons and make better 21st century scientists! This product provides the following activities:
- IDENTIFY the working components of a system.
- LOCATE the boundaries of a system.
- DESCRIBE the flow of materials such as matter and energy in a system.
- MATCH examples of systems with its input and output that take place.
- ANALYZE the types of interactions that components have in a system.
- READ about the features of a system and fill-in-the-blank to complete the reading.
- INTERPRET system diagrams and apply them to real world scenarios.
- CATEGORIZE small systems by matching them to the large system they belong to.
- MODEL a system by comparing all of its features to a familiar sport.
After using this resource in your class, your students will be prepared to identify systems & system models in the natural world effectively. Enjoy!
LOVE THIS PRODUCT? CHECK OUT THE WHOLE CROSSCUTTING CONCEPTS BUNDLE!