Also included in
- Doodle notes to help build NGSS vocabulary skills. Use these notes to parallel your lessons and add visual triggers to improve memory of content. These doodle notes specifically address the NGSS standards for middle school, while providing concrete visuals to support learners of all abilities. Ea$151.74$189.67Save $37.93
- My entire store of doodle notes at a discount! If it is in my store and it is a doodle note, it is included! If you already own some of my doodle notes and would like to upgrade, please contact TpT (bottom right corner of the screen) and request to purchase this bundle and be credited for your prev$347.82$386.47Save $38.65
Doodle notes for 50 science words that every 5th grader should know! Doodle and Define the 5th Grade NGSS concepts. This set of science doodle notes reviews all the core ideas listed in the Next Generation Science Standards for grade 5. Words are grouped by topic. Be sure to open the preview to see what is included.
Doodle notes can improve memory through visual triggers, while encouraging cross-lateral brain activity. These no prep, print and go doodle sheets will help support and reinforce all of the 5th grade science standards!
Reviewing science vocabulary can be a lot of fun with DOODLES!
Can be used for...
- Bell Ringer Work
- End of a Unit (or end of the year) Review
- Year-long Science Glossary Project
- Science Notebooks (print at 85% to fit marble composition notebooks)
- Enlarge on 11 x 17 to make classroom posters!
16 Doodle Pages (each with 3-4 vocabulary words)
(2 versions provided: one more white space/flexibility)
Most words have a short student task to improve memory of the concept (see preview images for samples)
Total of 50 concepts
16 Completed and colored example pages (answer keys)
(Options to save by buying a bundle!)
Other KCC Doodle NOTE Lessons!
Please note: This is NOT an editable file due to clip art and font licensing restrictions.