Animals and plants have characteristics that help them survive. Sometimes...science isn't easy to figure out how to add into our school day...this pack will help you survive and find great ways to use books, links, videos, writing activities, art, and science to make it work!
This pack can be used for K-3rd grade NGSS standards. It includes...
-Are You My Mother? similarity and differences activity
-Plant Partners: looking for ways to identify patterns
-Mystery Seed: experiment
-Un-Canny Characteristics: animal/baby observations
-I have...you have... peer observations and anchor chart ideas
-How Are You like...: Family activity
-We Are Family: animal observations and comparisons activity
-Survival Plan: How animals survive sheet
-The Shape of Things: dough art project...how shape helps plants and animals survive
-Just added: 3/25/17 Build A Bug Heredity Art activity and Quiz
Check out this and other science activities at:
The Science School Yard
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!☺
Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal