PLEASE NOTE: All of my packets are EXPANDING PACKETS which means that any purchaser will receive ALL NEW CHANGES AND ADDITIONS FOR FREE when the file is updated!
This packet includes various materials needed to support lessons on Animals that support the Kindergarten Next Generation Science Standards LS1, ESS2 and ESS3.
Activity sheets included are:
- Am I Living or Non-Living?
- What Animals Need
- What I Eat and Where I Live
- Animal Food Patterns
- Where would I Usually Find My Food?
- How do I Impact or Change the Environment?
Also included are:
- Small full color photographs for a sorting activity about what animals eat
- Small full color photographs for a sorting activity about where animals find their food
- 26 + Large full color photographs of animals
- 4 large full colored photographs of what animals need
- 4 large and 4 small full color photographs of where animal food is found
- 7+ Large full color pictures of examples of animals changing the environment
OTHER KINDERGARTEN NGSS STANDARDS ACTIVITY PACKETS:
Pollution and Recycling: Human Impact on the Environment
Energy Transfer and Conservation
Push and Pull