Word Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
NGSS MS-ESS2-2 Earth Surface Changes Worksheet
1) Give three examples of processes that change the Earth’s surface.
2) Describe a piece of evidence that explains how we know plate motion has been happening for billions of years.
3) Illustrate and label two of Earth’s surface processes.
4) Discuss the difference between an instantaneous surface change and a change that takes millions of years.
5) Hypothesize as to what kind of catastrophic event would change the Earth’s surface the most. Why?
6) Evaluate a specific Earth process and predict a way that humans could slow it down.
Can be edited for older or younger learners. Check out my NGSS MS-ESS2-2 Earth Surface Changes PowerPoint.