Word Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
NGSS MS-ESS2-3 Plate Tectonics Worksheet with Answer Key
Worksheet. Can be edited for younger or older learners.
1) Define plate tectonics.
2) Describe how new seafloor is created.
3) Illustrate and label an oceanic trench and an oceanic ridge.
4) Discuss why there are similar rocks and fossils on continents far apart from each other.
5) Hypothesize as to why the Earth looks different now than millions of years ago.
6) Evaluate how continental shapes provide evidence of past plate motions.
Check out my NGSS MS-ESS2-3 Plate Tectonics PowerPoint to check for a resource.