Are you looking for a fun way to get students interacting with their science notes? This is the right product for you! Students can cut, fold, and explore the world of matter with this interactive notebook. Included is also the engineering and design process with an example!
ncluded in this download…
- Rubric for grading the interactive notebook
- The Engineering Design Process.
- An example Design Report that follows the Engineering and Design Process.
- Blank Design Reports for the students to use with their experiments.
- Matter Definitions including: particle, matter, liquid, solid, gas, color, texture, reflectivity, solubility, conductor, insulator, electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, and magnetism.
- Observations to determine whether a chemical or physical reaction has occurred.
Other products you might like
NGSS Spriral Review
Earth’s Sphere Interactions Project
NGSS Science Vocabulary Cards
NGSS Standards Checklist
STEAM Project Morning
Looking for some more of my products? Check out my store!
If you would like to see my products in action, check out my blog Let’s be Franco
or follow me on Pinterest Let’s be Franco Pinterest
** How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases **
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase, you will see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and give a rating and leave a comment! You will have credits to use on future purchases.
** Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts! **
Look at the green star near the top of the pages in my store and click to become a follower. You will then see my updates!
Let me know what you think!