Tired of the same simple labs to demonstrate Newton's Law's of Motion? Try this exciting, high engagement project that uses the game of Wiffel Ball to bring Newton's Laws to life!
In this two week project students will work together to accomplish the following objectives:
• Students will distinguish between speed, velocity, and acceleration.
• Students will calculate speed.
• Students will identify examples of force
• Students will apply Newton’s 3 Laws of motion.
• Students will collaborate with other students to design an experiment.
• Students will practice team building skills.