Science and Engineering Practices don't always come naturally. Prepare your students to use the science and engineering practices in the classroom by using these resourceful activities. Students will be more proficient at ANALYZING AND INTERPRETING DATA by actually practicing it. These printables do just that--prepare students to use SEPs in your lessons and make better 21st century scientists! In this product, the activities focus on:
- Investigation summaries with comprehension questions
- Viewing four types of graphs and answering analysis questions
- Selecting the appropriate type of graph depending on the type of data
- Identifying outliers and why they happen
- Using data interpretation to predict what will happen next
- Matching graphed data with its correct description
- Correlation vs Causation
After using this resource in your class, your students will be ready to analyze and interpret data from investigations. Enjoy!
LOVE THIS PRODUCT? BUY THE WHOLE SEP BUNDLE HERE!