Working with the new NGSS science standards, I created this unit to include the main concepts:
Earth and the Solar System, Patterns in our Solar System, The Brightness of Stars, Shadows, and Solar System and Astronaut Extras.
Ideas include learning about the sun, moon, and Earth through stations and projects, as well as a picture book research activity...
Do stars appear brighter in the Sky? activities as well as experiments...
Seasons, orbit and axis, sunrise, and sunset, tides, as well as moon phases help students understand the concepts through activities and experiments as well as quizzes to check for understanding...
There are also some hands on engineering projects in this 66 page pack as well! This pack is out of this world!
Check out my other products on TPT and my science ideas on my blog at: The Science School YardHow to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal