This 10 pg. step-by-step assignment offers students the opportunity to practice the Literary Essay based on their response to the critically acclaimed book, "Night" by Elie Wiesel. This is a no prep/student led assignment which, after initial class discussion, should require very little prompting from teacher.
1. A brief introduction to the movie
2. A note-taking form to use while watching the movie
3. Instruction about literary themes with the introduction of two
specifically related themes.
4. Clear concise instruction and a literary essay template that breaks
the process of writing the literary essay down systemically.
5. A start to finish guide of expectations.
Recommended instructional resource prior to downloading this practice assignment:
Literary Essay - Instruction and Practice
BUNDLE & SAVE
Literary Essay Writing Bundle
You may also like:
Literary Essay Practice Assignment (Poem)
Literary Essay Practice Assignment (Novel)
Connect with us!