NIGHTMARE NON-FICTION CREATIVE WRITING | DIGITAL AND PRINT
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Use this Nightmare non-fiction and creative writing resource to explore what occurs when we have nightmares, how we might prevent them, and what strategies we can use to take away their power.
This resource includes BOTH a print version and a digital Google Slides version to meet all your current teaching environment needs. The digital version is a Google resource and students complete all the work on the computer. This works well with distance learning, 1:1 classrooms, remote teaching, or online education. It can easily be shared with Google Drive, Google Classroom and even via email! You don't have to be a tech savvy person to make this work in your class. The detailed step-by-step instructions provided make it painless and easy.
Included in Your Purchase
- 27 Teacher slides in PowerPoint and Google Slides format
- Engaging matching activity where students match common nightmares with a possible interpretation of its meaning (digital and print)
- Describe a fictional nightmare creative writing activity where students use descriptive language, suspense, and imagery to craft a spooky nightmare (graphic organizer and good copy sheets/slides)
- A newspaper assignment where students take on the role of an advice columnist and provide strategies and tips for someone struggling with having nightmares
- An interrupt your nightmare activity where students rewrite a peer's fictional nightmare to flip the narrative to be more positive (pre-writing graphic organizer and good copy sheet/slide)
Included are teacher slides to guide you through the lesson, puzzle pieces, graphic organizers, and good-copy slides.
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
HALLOWEEN READING & WRITING BUNDLE
© Presto Plans
CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES