PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These no cost rewards or incentives are designed to be printed on sticky notes (25 of the 30 awards are the same as the awards that appear in this student incentive product here):
This product also includes a list of teacher suggestions for use. These sticky notes rewards can be used in any grade level.
There are 30 different rewards included. Each note comes in full color and black-and-white (with 6 of the SAME note on each page so that you can pick and choose which incentives you'd like to offer your students). These sticky notes can be used in conjunction with any behavior management program in your classroom, as they would simply be an added component to your existing program.
You may also be interested in my other activities in the sticky notes product line:
Are you teaching your students about growth mindset? Peruse this popular line of products as well:
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVEFREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.