PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A set of 5 worksheets for your students to learn beginning and ending digraph words. Eight words per sheet. Great for young learners!!
You may be interested in:
or you can get BUNDLE here
1. wreath, back, thunder, know, shell, cherry, whisper, phone
2. thirsty, who, wring, duck, shop, alphabet, inch, knot
3. church, bath, sick, wrapper, physician, fish, knob, whirl
4. pack, dolphin, write, cheese, shadow, thread, whisker, knit
5. wrench, tooth, sock, knee, lunch, wheel, phote, brush
Thank you for stopping by !!