* Word Rhythm: Match the word syllables to the rhythm. Draw a line from the picture words to the correct notations. Then color the pictures.
* Search For Treble: Find all of the treble and bass clefs and circle them.
* Note Name Recognition: Using the guide below, write the note names in the blank eggs on the staff.
* Syllable Clap: Read the poem and clap to the syllables and rhythm.
* Color By Notes: Color the picture using the color codes below.
* Music Math: Add the total number of beats. Write the total in the baskets. Use the guide below.
* A-Maze: Help note name A find her way to the music staff.
* Time Signatures: Add the number of beats in each measure. Then circle the correct time signatures. Use the guides below.
* Rhythm Clap: Clap and Rest.
* Clef Notes Match: Draw a line from the treble clef note to the matching bass clef note. Use the guides below.