This NO PREP bundle of 15 NGSS
aligned, learner active, literacy rich, technology infused assignments help to enrich and reinforce concepts that are sometimes difficult to understand. Through literacy rich, technology infused differentiated activities that include detailed figures and charts, students utilize their research, analysis, and application skills in order to raise academic achievement.
This bundle covers concepts found in the curriculum of a standard high school classroom, including:
- States of Matter
- Phases of Matter
- Phase Changes
- Intermolecular Forces and Intramolecular Forces
- Kinetic Molecular Theory and the Behavior of Gases
- Application of the gas laws to relations between the pressure, temperature, and
volume of any amount of an ideal gas or any mixture of ideal gases
- Ideal Gas Law (with practice problems)
- Boyle's Law, Charles Law, Gay Lussac's Law
- Combined Gas Law (with practice problems)
- Standard Temperature and Pressure (STP)
- Temperature Conversions (Celsius to Kelvin)
- Identification and Analysis of Recognize Direct and Inverse proportional
Fantastic resource to be used for homework, sub-plans, enrichment, reinforcement, and review!!!!
Bought separately, each activity is $1.25...bought in this bundle, your receive a 25% discount
✰✰✰ Take a look at our related products! ✰✰✰
NO Prep Worksheets and Activities
(green star above) to be notified when new products are posted!!
Science Interactive World
- visit us on ✖ Pinterest