This NO PREP bundle of 30 NGSS aligned, learner active, literacy rich, technology infused assignments help to enrich and reinforce concepts that are sometimes difficult to understand. Through differentiated activities that include detailed figures and charts, students utilize their research, analysis, and application skills in order to raise academic achievement.
This Thermochemistry, Kinetics, and Equilibrium bundle covers concepts found in the curriculum of a standard high school classroom, including:
- Phase changes that require energy and those that release energy
- Collision Theory
- Factors affecting reaction rates
- Reversible and Nonreversible reactions
- Le Chatelier’s Principle of Equilibrium
- The Haber Process
- Equilibrium Constants Qualitative Expressions
- Calorimetric Formula and Constants for Water
- Writing chemical equilibrium expressions (products]/(reactants) and calculating Keq
- Writing dissolution reactions as solubility expressions and using Ksp (solubility
Fantastic resource to be used for sub-plans, enrichment, reinforcement, and review!!!!