NO PREP Literacy Centers for August
is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun literacy activities that are ready to PRINT & GO! Keep your students engaged and learning with these easy set up centers.
No Prep Literacy centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary reading and language skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Literacy Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten literacy centers are included in this unit with 2 bonus activities - Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) If My Suitcase Could Talk (narrative writing/viewpoint)
2) Fishing for Prefixes (prefixes) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
3) Scooping up Sentences (types of sentences)
4) Worth a Thousand Words (inferring information from a picture/narrative writing)
5) What Am I? (parts of speech)
6) Put it in Order (alphabetical order) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
7) Citizenship in the Classroom (non-fiction text)
8) Which is Your Favorite? (opinion writing/getting to know your students)
9) Back to School Scavenger Hunt (variety) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
10) Dictionary Scavenger Hunt (dictionary skills)
Making Words (The mystery words are “Back to School”.)
Four in a Row (school words)
SAVE money purchase the BUNDLE for the entire year.
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades
Check out all of my August (Back-to-School) units!