NO PREP Literacy Centers for August (Back to School) is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun literacy activities that are ready to PRINT & GO!
No Prep Literacy centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary reading and language skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Literacy Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten literacy centers are included in this unit with 2 bonus activities - Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) Back to School Scavenger Hunt (variety) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
2) My Summer Vacation (narrative writing using topic sentences and supporting details)
3) Put it in Order (alphabetical order) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
4) It’s a Fairy Tale! (genre/writing)
5) Which is Your Favorite? (opinion writing/getting to know your students) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
6) What’s the Answer? (problem & solution)
7) Rotten Apple (synonyms) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
8) Hopscotch Spelling (long vowel words) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
9) Moon Phases (informational text and booklet - putting key ideas in order)
10) What Am I? (parts of speech)
Making Words (The mystery words are “Back to School”.)
Four in a Row (school words)
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades
Check out all of myAugust/Back to School units.!