NO PREP Literacy Centers for February
is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun literacy activities that are ready to PRINT & GO! Keep your students engaged and learning with these easy set up centers.
No Prep Literacy centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary reading and language skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Literacy Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten literacy centers are included in this unit with 2 bonus activities - Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) It’s a Fairy Tale (genre/writing)
2) Put it in Order (alphabetical order) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
3) Lovebug (compound words craftivity)
4) Teeth! (informational writing with 2 levels of differentiated texts)
5) Be Still My Heart (silent consonants) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
6) I Love Scavenger Hunts (variety of grammar skills) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
7) Opposites Attract (antonyms) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
8) Sweetheart Compound Words (compound words)- *cut out 1 set of cards for center
9) Paragraph Writing (organizing a paragraph into chronological order)
10) My Life in a Snow Globe (creative writing)
Making Words (The mystery word is “Valentine’s Day.”)
What’s the Adjective? (adjectives) - *cut out one set of cards for game
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades
Check out all of my See all of my February units!