NO PREP! Literacy Centers: 3rd Grade: March :
NO PREP Literacy Centers for March is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun literacy activities that are ready to PRINT & GO!
No Prep Literacy centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary reading and language skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Literacy Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten literacy centers are included in this unit with 2 bonus activities - Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) Somewhere Over the Rainbow (homophones) - *cut out
1 set of cards for center
2) Put it in Order (alphabetical order) - *cut out 1 set of cards for
3) How to Catch a Leprechaun (narrative writing/craftivity)
4) Leprechauns (informational text)
5) Tricky Leprechaun (variety of grammar skills) - *cut out 1 set
of cards for center
6) It’s in the Clouds (correct the sentence) - *cut out 1 set of
cards for center
7) Limerick Scavenger Hunt (poetry)
8) Plurals All Around (rules for making words plural)- *cut out 1
set of cards for center
9) Peanut Butter and Jelly (writing using transitional words)
10) Putting it Together (compound words)
Making Words (The mystery word is “It’s Springtime.”)
What’s the Adjective? (adjectives) - *cut out one set of cards for game
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades
Check out all of my See all of my March units!