NO PREP! Literacy Centers: 3rd Grade: May & June: End of Year:
NO PREP Literacy Centers for May & June is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun literacy activities that are ready to PRINT & GO!
No Prep Literacy centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary reading and language skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Literacy Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten literacy centers are included in this unit with 2 bonus activities - Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) The Mystery of the Missing Book (writing: genre - mystery) (a boy and girl cover are included)
2) A Smattering of Words (vocabulary)
3) Fishing for Antonyms and Synonyms (antonyms and synonyms)
4) Let’s Go on a Picnic (prefixes)
5) In a Manner of Speaking (quotation marks) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
6) Put it in Order (alphabetical order) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
7) “Owl Always Love You” (craftivity and letter to Mom for Mother’s Day) - *2 levels of the craft are included
8) Pelicans (2 levels of informational text – compare and contrast)
9) Homograph Concentration (homographs) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
10) Mad Libs (blends/plural nouns)
Making Words (The mystery words are “The End of School”.)
Sailing Into Summer (grammar variety) - *cut out 1 set of cards for game
SUMMER Acrostic Poem
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades
Check out all of my See all of my May End of School units!