NO PREP Literacy Centers for November is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun literacy activities that are ready to PRINT & GO!
No Prep Literacy centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary reading and language skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Literacy Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten literacy centers are included in this unit with 3 bonus activities - Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) Gobbling Up Words! (multiple-meaning words) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
2) Adverbs Task Cards (adverbs) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
3) Turkey Trouble (narrative from two different points of view)
4) Put It in Order (alphabetical order) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
5) Would You Rather? (opinion writing) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
6) Thankful for Antonyms and Synonyms (antonyms and synonyms) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
7) Going Batty Over Adjectives (adjectives) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
8) Collect a Feather (parts of speech)
9) Thankful for Learning (variety) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
10) Turkey for Thanksgiving (informational passage)
Making Words (The mystery words are “Thanksgiving”.)
I Am Thankful (Poster)
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades
Check out all of my October units.!