This NO PREP unit is 50% the first 48 hours until Friday, October 7th at 9:00 p.m. EST
NO PREP Literacy Centers for October is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun literacy activities that are ready to PRINT & GO!
No Prep Literacy centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary reading and language skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Literacy Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten literacy centers are included in this unit with 3 bonus activities - Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) My Pet Monster (narrative writing/craftivity)
2) Super Bear to the Rescue! (compound words) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
3) Run Away Jack-o’-Lantern (verbs) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
4) Sunflowers (informational passage with comprehension questions)
5) Fall into a Good Book (book report template for fiction and non-fiction)
6) Spiders (fact/opinion)
7) Put it in Order (alphabetical order) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
8) Growing Pumpkins (sequencing/cause & effect)
9) The Answer Is… (vocabulary) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
10) Limerick Scavenger Hunt (poetry)
Making Words (The mystery words are “Happy Halloween”.)
Fall Comic Strip (using speech bubbles)
October Fun (choice board)
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades
Check out all of my October units.!