NO PREP Literacy Centers for September is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun literacy activities that are ready to PRINT & GO!
No Prep Literacy centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary reading and language skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Literacy Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten literacy centers are included in this unit with 2 bonus activities - Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) Mad Libs (blends/plurals)
2) A Smattering of Words (vocabulary)
3) Put it in Order (alphabetical order) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
4) It’s in the Clouds (correct the sentence) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
5) Be a Bookworm (key ideas and details of literary text) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
6) The Day My Pencil Came to Life (writing/craftivity)
7) It Just Happened! (cause and effect)
8) Wormy Apples (true or false) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
9) Tell me a Story (sequencing)
10) As Happy as a Lark (simile scavenger hunt) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
Making Words (The mystery words are “In the Apple Tree”.)
Past Tense Scoot
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades
Check out all of my September units.!