NO PREP! Math Centers: 2nd Grade: April :
NO PREP Math Centers for April is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun math activities that are ready to PRINT & GO!
No Prep Math centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary math skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Math Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten math centers are included in this unit with 2 bonus activities - Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) Up and Down (ordering numbers) -* cut out 1 set of cards for center
2) Flower Power (follow the rule)
3) All Kinds of Measurement (measurement word problems) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
4) Out of the Rain (rounding)
5) Egg Hunt (word problems) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
6) Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head (addition)
7) Race to $1.00 (adding money)
8) It’s Spring Time! (time to hour, half hour, and quarter hour) - * cut out 1 set of cards for center
9) Spring Craftivity (variety of math)
10) Subtraction Action (subtracting with and without regrouping) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
Scoot (place value forms)
Which Will Win? (place value)
Find the BUNDLE here.
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades
Check out all of my See all of my April units!