NO PREP! Math Centers! 2nd Grade! December!
NO PREP Math Centers for December is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun math activities that are ready to PRINT & GO!
No Prep Math centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary math skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Math Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten math centers are included in this unit with a bonus activity - Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) Santa Subtraction Maze (subtraction with and without regrouping)
2) Holly Jolly Add to Twenty! (addition fluency to 20) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
3) Sweet Sums (addition of money – 2 digit with and without regrouping) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
4) What’s the Question? (write story problems)
5) $10 to Spend (addition of money) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
6) Walking in a Winter Wonderland (measurement in inches and centimeters)
7) Presents Under the Tree (place value) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
8) Christmas Fractions (fractional sets)
9) It’s Christmas Time! (measurement of time) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
10) Build a Santa (multiplication)
Spin & Graph
Find the BUNDLE here.
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades