NO PREP! Math Centers: 2nd Grade: February :
NO PREP Math Centers for February is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun math activities that are ready to PRINT & GO!
No Prep Math centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary math skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Math Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten math centers are included in this unit with 2 bonus activities - Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) I Love Math (word problems accordion book) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
2) Measure Me (centimeters and line plot) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
3) Design a Robot (measurement)
4) Love Bugs (brain twisters booklet)
5) Follow Your Heart (ordinal numbers & following directions) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
6) Strategies, Strategies (addition & subtraction strategies books)
7) Adding & Subtracting (hundreds chart strategy)
8) Color to Win! (addition sums to 20)
9) What’s for Lunch? (rounding tens and hundreds) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
10) Add like a Ninja (3-digit addition with and without
regrouping) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
Sweet on Graphing– (graphing flipbook)
Tic-Tac-Toe (Time to 5 minutes) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
Find the BUNDLE here.
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades
Check out all of my See all of my February units!