NO PREP! Math Centers: 3rd Grade: February :
NO PREP Math Centers for February is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun math activities that are ready to PRINT & GO!
No Prep Math centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary math skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Math Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten math centers are included in this unit with 2 bonus activities - Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) I Love Math (word problems accordion book) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
2) Around and Around (multiplication)
3) What’s My Shape? (shape board game) – *cut out 1 set of cards for center
4) Fraction Action! (comparing fractions)
5) Follow Your Heart (multiplication with parentheses) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
6) Show Me the Money (adding money) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
7) Broken Heart (simple division) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
8) Falling in Love (subtraction with and without regrouping) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
9) Monster Madness (introduction to angles)
10) Color to Win (multiplication facts partner game)
Sweet on Graphing– (graphing flipbook)
Tic-Tac-Toe (time to the minute) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades
Check out all of my See all of my February units!
Find the BUNDLE here