NO PREP! Math Centers: 4th Grade: February :
NO PREP Math Centers for February is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun math activities that are ready to PRINT & GO!
No Prep Math centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary math skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Math Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten math centers are included in this unit with 2 bonus activities - Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) Valentine Draw & Solve (word problems)
2) Sweet Treats (variety) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
3) Fractions & Decimals (fractions and decimals) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
4) Strategies, Strategies! (multiplication strategies)
5) Love Bugs (fraction brain twisters)
6) Falling in Love (subtraction with and without regrouping) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
7) Color to Win! (multiplication facts)
8) Sweetheart Cafe (money problems) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
9) Follow Your Heart (ordering numbers/odd & even) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
10) Between the Lines (lines and rays)
Tic-Tac-Toe (adding and subtracting fractions) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
Around & Around (multiplication facts)
Find the BUNDLE
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades
Check out all of my February units!