NO PREP! Math Centers! 3rd Grade! January
NO PREP Math Centers for January is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun math activities that are ready to PRINT & GO! This NO PREP MATH CENTERS unit is a breeze to get ready for your math centers each week. There are games, interactives, foldables, and much more included in this unit.
No Prep Math centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary math skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Math Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. My goal is to save you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Twelve math centers are included in this No Prep unit with 2 bonus activities. Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
1) Winter Draw & Solve (Real life word problems)
2) Hot Cocoa Roundup (Rounding numbers to hundreds and tens place)
3) Snowball Addition (3-digit addition) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
4) Snowball Fight #1 and # 2 (division) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
5) Freeze Out (variety of skills) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
6) Winter Fractions (fractions)
7) It’s a New Year! (ordering numbers greatest to least; odd/even) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
8) Snowflake Countdown (3-digit subtraction with regrouping)
9) Happy New Year! (graphing)
10) It’s About Time! (time to the minute) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
11)Roll a Number (place value –standard, expanded, and word form) -*just add dice
12)My Mini-Multiplication Book (multiplication facts 2-9)
Scoot Game –(Geometry) -*cut out one set of cards for game
Snowman Bump -(adding 3 numbers using 3 dice)
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades
Find the BUNDLE here