NO PREP Math Centers for March is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun math activities that are ready to PRINT & GO!
No Prep Math centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary math skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Math Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten math centers are included in this unit with 2 bonus activities - Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) What Am I? (variety of math vocabulary) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
2) In the Clover Patch (ordering greatest to least/ odd & even) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
3) Tricky Leprechaun (true or false statements) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
4) Slides and Ladders (find the missing number) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
5) Roll a Number (standard, expanded, and word form)
6) Dividing it Up! (partitioning rectangles)
7) Oh, my Word! (story problems) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
8) Finding the Leprechaun’s Gold (identifying amounts of money) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
9) Build a Leprechaun (addition to 20)
10) Finding the pot of Gold (3-digit addition and subtraction with and without regrouping) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
Mini Tic-Tac-Toe (addition and subtraction to 20)
Design a Game
Find the BUNDLE here.
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades
Check out all of my See all of my March units!