NO PREP! Math Centers: 3rd Grade: March:
NO PREP Math Centers for March is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun math activities that are ready to PRINT & GO!
No Prep Math centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary math skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Math Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten math centers are included in this unit with 2 bonus activities - Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) Finding the Leprechaun’s Gold (place value logic)
2) Tricky Leprechaun (true or false statements) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
3) What’s My Area? (area) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
4) Shamrock Sales (line plot)
5) Finding the Pot of Gold (addition and subtraction with and without regrouping) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
6) Through the Maze (subtracting across zeroes)
7) Slides and Ladders (missing number in multiplication and division equations) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
8) Build a Leprechaun (multiplication fluency)
9) Leprechaun’s Gold (ordering numbers greatest to least) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
10) Fraction Circles (fraction representation)
Mini Tic-Tac-Toe (multiplication fluency)
Design a Game
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades
Check out all of my March units!
Find the BUNDLE here