NO PREP! Math Centers: 2nd Grade: May: June: End-of-School:
NO PREP Math Centers for May/June is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun math activities that are ready to PRINT & GO!
No Prep Math centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary math skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Math Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten math centers are included in this unit with 2 bonus activities - Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) Summer Roundup (rounding to tens and hundreds) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
2) Summertime (time to quarter hour) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
3) Buzzing into Summer (sums to 20) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
4) Take Me Out to the Ballgame (variety) -* cut out 1 set of cards for center
5) All Aflutter over summer (addition with regrouping) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
6) Tell me a Riddle (subtraction with regrouping)
7) Bugs Rule (number patterns within 1,000)
8) Show Me the Money (money) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
9) Monster Madness (angles)
10) What’s the Fraction? (fraction models) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
Four-in-a-Row (geometry terms)
It’s Been a Honey of a Year (variety)
Find the BUNDLE here.
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades
Check out all of my See all of my May units!