NO PREP! Math Centers: 3rd Grade: May! June! End of Year!
NO PREP Math Centers for May & June is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun math activities that are ready to PRINT & GO as you end your year.
No Prep Math centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary math skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Math Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten math centers are included in this unit with 2 bonus activities - Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) Buggy About Math (time to minute in word form) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
2) Pencils, Pencils, Pencils (fractional sets) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
3) All Aflutter Over Money (adding money) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
4) I Can Read Graphs (different types of graphs)
5) Boggle Your Brain! (addition and subtraction)
6) Sharp Thinking (standard form, word form and expanded form)
7) Buzzing Into Summer (multiplication)
8) Summertime Countdown (subtraction) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
9) Kite Lineup! (place value logic)
10) Sailing into Summer (division word problems scavenger hunt) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
4-in-a-row (geometry terms)
It’s “Bee-n” a Honey of a Year (variety) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades
Check out all of my May (End of School) units!
Find the BUNDLE