NO PREP Math Centers for November is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun math activities that are ready to PRINT & GO!
No Prep Math centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary math skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Math Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten math centers are included in this unit with a bonus activity.Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) Measure the Feather (measurement)-*cut out 1 set of cards for center
2) What’s my Secret Number? (adding/subtracting within 100)
3) Turkey Feathers (sums to 20) (use a pencil and paperclip for the spinner)
4) Follow the Rule! (addition and subtraction rules within 100)
5) Turkey Time (half-hour and quarter hour) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
6) Gobble Gobble! Scavenger Hunt (sums to 20) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
7) Quirky Turkeys Roundup! (rounding to hundreds)
8) Which Feather? (place value logic) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
9) Turkey Trouble (graphing)
10) Take a Penny (subtracting across zeros)
Catch the Turkey (variety) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
Find the BUNDLE here.
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades