NO PREP Math Centers for November is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun math activities that are ready to PRINT & GO!
No Prep Math centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary math skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Math Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Eight math centers are included in this unit with a bonus activity. Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) Candy Corn Craftivity Book (multiplication strategies)
2) Thankful for Math! (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
3) Gobble, Gobble! (multiplication scavenger hunt) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
4) Watch Your Step! (multi-step word problems)
5) Quirky Turkeys (order of operations) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
6) What Are My Factors? (factor partner game)
7) Math Wizards (making numbers) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
8) Turkey Trouble (graphing)
Catch the Turkey (variety) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
Find the BUNDLE here.
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades