NO PREP! Math Centers! 2nd Grade! October!
NO PREP Math Centers for October is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun math activities that are ready to PRINT & GO!
No Prep Math centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary math skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Math Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten math centers are included in this unit with 3 bonus activities - Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
Table of Contents:
1) It Makes Twenty! (adding four 1-digit numbers) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
2) Witchy Shoes (true or false) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
3) Race to 100 (adding/subtracting on a hundreds chart)
4) Spinning a Pattern (addition and subtraction rules within 1,000)
5) Going Batty Over Numbers (find the unknown numbers addition/subtraction to 20)
6) Pumpkin Addition (2-digit subtraction without regrouping) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
7) Pumpkin Patch Subtraction (2-digit subtraction without regrouping) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
8) Touchdown! (variety of skills) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
9) Pumpkin Patch Ordering (comparing numbers, greatest to least, odd/even) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
10) Monster Madness (real world addition and subtraction problems) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
Spinning Spiders Tick-Tock Clocks
Find the BUNDLE here.
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades