NO PREP! Math Centers! 4th Grade! October!
NO PREP Math Centers for October is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun math activities that are ready to PRINT & GO!
No Prep Math centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary math skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Math Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten math centers are included in this unit with 3 bonus activities - Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) Greater Than/ Less Than War (comparing 4-digit numbers) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
2) Pumpkin Addition (4-digit addition with and without regrouping) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
3) Going Batty Over Numbers (find the unknown numbers)
4) Pumpkin Patch Subtraction (4-digit subtraction with and without regrouping) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
5) Math Wizards (manipulating 4 numbers to make 4-digit numbers) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
6) Touchdown! (variety of skills) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
7) Spinning Spiders Scavenger Hunt (Multiples of 10) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
8) Pumpkin Patch Ordering (comparing numbers, greatest to least, odd/even)
9) Sweet on Shapes (attributes flip flap book)
10) Monster Madness (real world problems)
Pumpkin Patch Probability
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades
Find the BUNDLE here