NO PREP MEMORIAL DAY Word Search Puzzle Worksheet Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This holiday word search puzzle BUNDLE covers all of the major holidays in the US plus a few more. Lots of fun puzzling time for early finishers or a homework treat.The holidays covered in the bundle are: Holidays Around the World Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Groundhog Day Chinese New Year ValentiPrice $13.25Original Price $26.25Save $13.00
- Enjoy the beautiful month of May and keep the kids engaged with this fun value pack of 12 word search puzzles. Ready to print and go - educational puzzles make great worksheets to keep in your sub folder or have on hand for early finishers. We strive to make each one a learning experience and notPrice $7.50Original Price $15.00Save $7.50
Help students learn and recall what Memorial Day is all about with this engaging puzzle worksheet. They will have fun looking for the hidden words, but they will also be reflecting on the importance of this holiday. The vocabulary words are hidden in all directions including backwards and diagonally, so it should take a little while to find them all. Great activity for early finishers, sub folds, or a take home educational resource.
Two versions of the puzzle are provided: one with color images and the other with greyscale images.
The words to find are: American, Anthem, Cemetery, Ceremony, Commemorate, Decoration, Fallen, Flags, Flowers, Freedom, Grave, Half Mast, Heroes, Holiday, Honor, May, Memorial, Observance, Patriotic, Remembrance, Sacrifice, Salute, Service, Soldiers, Taps, Veterans, and War.
If you like this word search, you might also like:
• Fourth Of July Word Search Activity
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
introduction, review, digital, printable, Easel, middle school, sub plans, folder, file, no prep, morning work, homework, lesson plan supplement, literacy, virtual classroom, vocabulary, terms, wordsearch, worksheet, handout, party game, reading comprehension, project or unit plans supplement, facts, trivia, distance learning, brain break, after testing fun, theme, sponge activity, curriculum, first day, review, class, ela, esl, 4th, 5th, 6th grade, center activity, all about, spelling, bell ringer