This NO-PREP escape-room styled activity reviews all math multiplication facts 1 thru 10, and works great as a stand-alone multiplication facts activity, team-building activity, or even a math escape room competition! The multiplication escape room content is suitable for 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, or even later grades as a brain-break / math review activity. It can be completed either individually or in groups. Students love working to solve the challenges in the fun and engaging digital format and complete the math escape room.
NO PREP!! The locks of the escape room are all automatically controlled by a pre-coded Google Form, so all you have to do is boot up a computer or tablet for each individual or group. Google Classroom is not required, only an internet browser. Hard copies of the puzzles are included if you'd like to print them out for your students, or you can just have them use scratch paper as needed for working out the solutions.
What You Get:
11 Uniquely-formatted "Rooms" in one digital escape
- The first room is a practice room, so that if you choose to make it a competition, you can ensure all students are set up and completed one practice run before starting!
- One unique room for each multiplication fact, one through 10
A Google Form that automates the entire "escape"
Printable copies of every room
Answer keys for every room
Teacher setup directions
Student instructions for each of the activities
How to play:
The entire escape will take about 30-45 minutes.
Set up a computer or a tablet for each individual or group (2-5 works best).
The content is appropriate for grades 3-5 and review multiplication facts 1-10.
Looking for more NO-PREP escape rooms? Check out the following!
⭐⭐ STEM Escape Room - Solar System - Launch Pad Escape
⭐⭐ STEM Escape Room - Phases of Matter - 3rd thru 5th grade STEM Activity
⭐⭐ Team Building Escape Room BUNDLE
* Team Building Escape Room
* Team Building Escape Room ~ Summer Fun
* Team Building Escape Room 2.0
⭐⭐ 3rd Grade ELA Escape Room BUNDLE - ELA L.3.1
* 3rd Grade ELA Escape Room - ELA L.3.1a-b-c
* 3rd Grade ELA Escape Room - ELA L.3.1d-e-f
* 3rd Grade ELA Escape Room - ELA L.3.1g-h-i (Will be added!)