NO PREP Math Fun Back to School Packet Common Core MAFS First Grade Envision -
Just hit the print button :)
This is a NO PREP math skills pack of print and do activities for your students. They are fun differentiated Back to School themed activities that will keep you students very engaged. This pack does not have the same activity duplicated over and over again. Therefore, it will keep you students attention with the numerous fun activities on the various skills. All you need to do is print and copy. You can also just print one set and place in a sheet protector and place in center station rotation or for early finishers. There are 38 Math worksheets. Many of the worksheets have an answer key. They are printer friendly – no heavy ink or color ink required. Just print and hand out. They are perfect for morning work, guided practice, independent practice math journals, and homework. The activities are Common Core and MAFS Aligned. Many activities could be used for high achieving kindergartener or as a review for second graders.
Preview only shows half of the files. See below for the complete list of the worksheets printables.
This packet includes the following printables and skills covered:
• Addition Wheel – adding two addends color even & odd numbers
• Finding correct addition and subtraction equation to a known whole - with key
• Counting tens and ones, write the numeral then matching to the counters
• Fill in addition table, then color following color key, two worksheets different levels
• Search and circle the two addends the equal the sum of ten - with key
• Maze- Adding three addend together, looking or easy combinations first and then color path – with key • Cut and Paste – count tens
• Apple Connect the Dots, counting by two – easy
• Maze: Follow the path around the apples to the end by adding and subtraction numbers – - with key
• Cut & Paste -Sort addition & subtraction equations that are True or False under the correct heading. - with key
• Adding three addends to find a sum, two work sheets. – one with key
• Fill in sheet- write the missing number- counting forward and backwards by 1’s to twenty • Fill in sheet- write the missing number- counting forward and backwards by 1’s to thirty
• Fill in the answer- write the symbol for greater or less then another number two worksheets. – one with key
• Counting Tens and Ones blocks. Write the numbers. • Counting Tens. Write the numbers. • Cut and Paste - Counting the tens frame, find the equation that goes with the tens frame. Cut and paste the correct number sentence. - with key
• Organize number in order - two work sheets 1 each, least to greatest one greatest to least. - with key • Cut and paste- Fraction and Shapes: match the shaded shape fractions with the written fraction. Three fractions and two shapes
• Cut and paste - Fraction and Shapes: match the shaded shape fractions with the written fraction. six shapes and three fractions - challenging.
• Cut and Paste - Measurement – using provided “cut out” ruler to measure school supplies. • Shape Sort – Properties of two plane shapes
• Fill in the Blanks- Time half hour practice, analog and digital clocks
• Fill in the Blank- Time hour practice, analog and digital clocks easy
• Cut and Paste Money- Count coins to find matching amount - with key • Cut and Paste match numeral to number names
• Fill in the Blanks- part / part whole find the missing addend. • Fill in the Blanks- Number Bonds - Part / Part whole find the missing addend – • Fill in the Blanks- part / part whole find the missing part by subtracting • Fill in the Blanks- Fact Family • Fill in the Blanks- Measure school supplies to the nearest inch • Fill in the Blanks-Count items and fill in graph, then answer questions • Solve crossword puzzle. Match number to word number. - with key • Count the coins and write the total. Two worksheets.
This pack ties in with First Grade Envision Math Program
Common Core Standards Covered in this Pack: