This freebie is a small representation of my Full product:
NO PREP Math Fun Winter Packet Common Core n MAFS First Grade Envision -
* Did you know that you can earn credits towards future TPT purchases if you leave feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!
Follow My Store
Just hit the print button :)
This is a NO PREP math skills pack of print and do activities for your students. They are fun differentiated winter themed activities that will keep you students very engaged. This pack does not have the same activity duplicated over and over again. Therefore, it will keep you students attention with the numerous fun activities on the various skills. All you need to do is print and copy. You can also just print one set and place in a sheet protector and place in center station rotation or for early finishers. Some even have answer keys. They are printer friendly – no heavy ink or color ink required. Just print and hand out. They are perfect for morning work, guided practice, independent practice math journals, and homework. The activities are Common Core and MAFS Aligned. Many activities could be used as a review for second graders.
Preview only shows half of the files. See below for the complete list of the worksheets printables.
This packet includes the following printables and skills covered:
• Addition Wheel – adding two addends color even & odd numbers
• Finding correct addition and subtraction equation to a known whole
• Counting tens and ones, write the numeral then matching to the counters
• Fill in addition table, then color following color key
• Search and circle the two addends the equal the sum of ten
• Maze- Adding three addend together, looking or easy combinations first and then color path – comes with answer key
• Snowman Connect the Dots, counting by two – easy
• Snowman’s head Connect the Dots, counting by 1, 2, 5, and 10’s – following a color key – challenging
• Maze: Follow the path around the snowflakes to the end by adding and subtraction numbers – Comes with an answer key
• Cut and Paste - Sort addition and subtraction equations that are True or False under the correct heading.
• Adding three addends to find a sum.
• Fill in sheet- write the missing number- counting forward and backwards by 1’s
• Fill in the answer- write the symbol for greater or less then another number. easy
• Counting Tens and Ones blocks in two groups. Write the numbers. Then compare and circle the greater number. – challenging
• Cut and Paste - Counting the tens frame, find the equation that goes with the equation. Cut and paste the correct equation. Comes with an answer key.
• Cut and paste- Fraction and Shapes: match the shaded shape fractions with the written fraction. Three fractions and two shapes - easy
• Cut and paste - Fraction and Shapes: match the shaded shape fractions with the written fraction. Four shapes and four fractions - challenging.
• Shape Sort – Properties of plane shapes
• Cut and Paste - Measurement – using provided “cut out” ruler to measure gift boxes.
• Fill in the Blanks- Time hour and half hour practice, analog and digital clocks - easy
• Fill in the Blank- Time hour and half hour practice, analog and digital clocks – challenging
• Money- Count coins to find matching amount
This pack ties in with First Grade Envision Math Program
Common Core Standards Covered in this Pack: