Also included in
- This NO PREP Math Games Bundle includes over 140 printable math games for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. This bundle contains print and go games that review basic facts for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.WE’VE HAD A MAKEOVERThis pack has had a makeover. 38 Ne$14.00$20.00Save $6.00
- This collection of printables contains 35 activity pages and a matching set of 35 games to develop mastery of subtraction facts. These are all no prep - you just print and they are ready to go. Each activity sheet in - NO PREP Subtraction Worksheetshas a matching game in NO PREP Subtraction Games.PR$7.00$9.50Save $2.50
- This bundle includes 6 sets of Subtraction games, worksheets and activities. Each of these is available separately or buy the 6 sets here and save 30%. UPDATE: A new product has been added to this bundle on July 6, 2020. It now also includes - NO PREP Subtraction Worksheets for Fact FluencyIf you al$19.50$28.00Save $8.50
This collection of printable games contains 35 Subtraction Games that review subtraction within 20. These are PRINT and PLAY - just print and hand out. They require NO PREP.
They are designed to develop fact mastery as students recall a set of facts over and over as they play. Each game reviews a different set of subtraction facts.
PRACTICE THEN PLAY:
Each game in this set now has a matching activity in NO PREP Subtraction Activities.
This collection of subtraction games now has a companion set of NO PREP Subtraction Activities. They can be used together or independently.
Each activity sheet in NO PREP Subtraction Activities has a matching game in this pack, that reviews the same subtraction skills.
Students complete the activity independently then play the matching game with a partner.
NO PREP Subtraction Activities is available at NO PREP Subtraction Activities
OR GET BOTH SETS IN THE BUNDLE AND SAVE OVER 25% AT - Practice & Play NO PREP Subtraction Worksheets & Games Bundle
DISTANCE LEARNING COVID-19
These printable games are an ideal activity for students to use to review subtraction facts while at home during this time of school closures. Games can be played with a parent or sibling. A fun home learning math activity!
MORE GAMES INCLUDED NOW:
This pack has had a makeover. 9 New Games have been added and new graphics and fonts have been included. If you already own this pack and you downloaded prior to June 8, 2019, please download again to get the latest version!
- NO PREP games - just print and go
- Black and White Game Sheets – Economical to Print
- 35 games
- Games are for 2 players
- Each game can be played twice on the one game sheet.
- Games are easy to learn to play
- Only need pencils to play - some games require dice
- Includes Teachers' Notes with suggestions for use
- Can be laminated or put into a dry erase pocket to use again and again.
- Fun and engaging way to improve fact fluency
- Use as a math center
- Use for fun Homework
- Great for fast finishers
The games allow for differentiation as students can be given games with the facts that are most appropriate for their abilities.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN THESE BUNDLES
NO PREP Math Games Bundle for Facts Fluency
This set of games is available with the Addition, Multiplication and Division sets in a bundle. All are available separately or buy all 4 and save 30%.
Subtraction Activities and Games Bundle:
This product is also available with other games and activities in the Subtraction Activities and Games Bundle: 6 Sets of games and activities – all available separately or buy all 6 sets in the bundle and save 30%.
AUSTRALIAN, NZ, UK, CANADIAN VERSION
Subtraction NO PREP Games [Australian UK NZ CAN Edition] with spelling appropriate for these countries is available at -
These printable subtraction games are suggested for first grade, second grade and third grade but they may be suitable for other grades also. Please see the preview to determine if these are suitable for your students.
HERE IS WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS COLLECTION:
Flowers - Takeaway 1
Ice Creams - Takeaway 2
Umbrellas - Takeaway 3
Starfish - Takeaway 4
Birds - Takeaway 5
Pumpkins - Takeaway 6
Owls - Takeaway 7
Cacti - Takeaway 8
Pineapples - Takeaway 9
Apple Pairs Find the Difference of 1
Starfish Pairs Find the Difference of 2
Scarecrow Pairs Find the Difference of 3
Monkey Pairs Find the Difference of 4
Present Pairs Find the Difference of 5
Shell Pairs Find the Difference of 6
Seahorse Pairs Find the Difference of 7
Squirrel Pairs Find the Difference of 8
Butterfly Pairs Find the Difference of 9
Beach Ball Pairs Find the Difference of 10
Roll 1 and Find the Difference
Roll 2 and Find the Difference
Find the Difference - Four in a Row Take from 7
Find the Difference - Four in a Row Take from 8
Find the Difference - Four in a Row Take from 9
Find the Difference - Four in a Row Take from 10
Find the Difference - Four in a Row Take from 11
Find the Difference - Four in a Row Take from 12
Find the Difference - Four in a Row Take from 13
Find the Difference - Four in a Row Take from 14
Find the Difference - Four in a Row Take from 15
Find the Difference - Four in a Row Take from 16
Find the Difference - Four in a Row Take from 17
Find the Difference - Four in a Row Take from 18
Find the Difference - Four in a Row Take from 19
Find the Difference - Four in a Row Take from 20
3 Bonus Games are also included.
2 Bonus Activity Sheets are also included.
These games are quick and easy to prepare and quick and easy to learn how to play.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE -
MORE NO PREP GAMES ARE AVAILABLE AT -
Be the first to know about my new products, freebies and discounts: Click on the green star to become a follower and receive updates.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: Remember to leave feedback for the products you purchase so that you earn your free TpT Credits which are redeemable on future purchases.
Hope the kids have heaps of fun with these Games!