This set of 35 worksheets is great practice for your students! It is perfect to use for morning work, word work, independent work, homework, or even sub plans! It would also be great to send home with your students for the summer!
- 3 "Color & Count" pages: Students use a key to color the pictures. Then they will count each type of picture and write how many in the key.
- 4 "Number Boats" pages: Students will read the number word on the boat and decorate the sail with that many objects.
- 4 "Sunny Sums" & "Sunny Subtraction" pages: Students match the sum of difference to the number sentence. within 5
- 2 "Crabby Counting" pages: Students match the counting hands to the number.
- 1 "Teen Numbers" page: Students write the teen number next to the beach ball ten frame.
- 3 "Summer Sentences" pages: Students will read, trace, write, and build a sentence.
- 3 "Summer Syllables" pages: Students will color in bubbles to show how many syllables a word has.
- 3 "Beginning Sounds Beach" pages: Students will use a key to color pictures by their beginning sound.
- 3 "Fishy Final Sounds" bubble pages: Students will write the ending sound of each picture.
- 3 "Summer Stories" pages: Students will tell or write a story using the given summer words.
- 3 "Rhyme Time" pages: Students will draw and label that rhymes with the picture shown.