FINALLY, an interactive digital resource that you can share with your students and their families to encourage home carryover for that malingering "th" sound. This is a NO PRINT resource that can easily be emailed, downloaded to a desktop/laptop/iPAD/tablet, and used as a guide for home practice. Check out the Video Preview for a sneak peek!
What makes this so interactive for students?
- Moveable circle to track the practice day
- Moveable circle to rate how tired their tongue is (just for fun!)
- Recorded instructions for sound production
- Recorded models for sound in isolation, syllables, and single words
- Checkable boxes to track repetitions
- Moveable circle on Articulation Staircase to track Mastery Progress
*This is the only interactive feature accessible when using a personal device, such as an iPAD when copied to Apple Books.
Computer System Requirements for Best Interactivity:
- Adobe Reader
- Adobe Flash Player
- Select "Trust this Document" to enable 3D content (recordings)
- YES - if you're sharing with students on YOUR caseload
- YES - if you're sharing with parents of students on YOUR caseload
- YES - if you're sharing with your own household
- NO - if you're uploading to a public shared drive
- NO - if you're sharing with a colleague
This pack includes the following:
- /ð/ in isolation
- /ð/ in syllables
- /ð/ word initial, medial and final position words
Please ask any questions you may have before purchasing.
If you would like to try a free NO PRINT activity before purchasing check this ABRIDGED Language Pack out:
JOIN my on my #virtualslplife JOURNEY:
If you download, use, and enjoy this product, please SHARE your THOUGHTS when you Leave Feedback! Thank you!
-Angela Hancock, MSP, CCC-SLP