Social emotional distance learning: Identifying and expressing emotions and feelings with various expressive and receptive activities! Great for speech teletherapy!
Social skills activities for speech therapy, special education, and regular education.
This is a NO PRINT, interactive PDF. No printing, cutting, or laminating! Just download, save, and open on your computer or tablet.
This products contains touch hyperlinks and drawing capabilities. Instructions of how to use this activity on a tablet and computer are included.
The home screen includes doghouses with the following categories:
- Emotions Flashcards: Learn emotions and show your facial expressions!
- Expressive Identification: Write the emotion on the line.
- Receptive Identification: Click or circle the correct face from a field of 4.
- Matching: Click or draw a line connecting the emotion to the correct facial expression.
- Describing Emotions: Draw a picture or write what makes you feel the named emotion.
- Inferencing: Infer the emotion you or others would feel depending on the circumstances by clicking/circling a face or writing the emotion.
- Board games: 2 board games with 2 levels of playing (name emotion or say when you feel the emotion).
Be sure to check out the preview!
Check out these related products:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your ‘My Purchases’ page. Beside each purchase you'll see a ‘Provide Feedback’ button. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for you.
Be the first to know about freebies, sales, and product launches:
• Look for the green ★ next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. All of my products are discounted the first 48 hours.